Subject: Re: APM and suspend mode
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/16/2002 13:24:05
On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 05:33:45AM +0200, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

> Therefore, this surely deserve a rewriting. I missed the discussion
> about the new APM framework, where can I find it?

If I understand things correctly, the rewrite is to attempt to support
the power management provided by both APM and ACPI in a consistent
manner so you don't have one method for APM and another, different,
method for ACPI.  I have no idea if this is being undertaken at the
moment or is just a vision of what should happen.

--
Brett Lymn