Subject: touchpanel bug: committed
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/14/2002 12:52:44
Hi all

I committed my j720ssp kernel thread yesterday, plus an adjustement of
delays in j720ssp_readwrite to 0.1ms instead of a sleep (as it was done
in the latest patch I sent to the list).

The result is quite nice, we eat a bit more cpu for reads (0.2ms of
delay wasted instead of 20ms of sleep with cpu is yield to other
processes), but the lattency of the write is about 20ms shorter, so the
system seems much more responsive to user input on the touchpanel.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.
Si la reponse est NT, c'est probablement