Subject: Re: More on the Jornada X touch screen problem
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: James Vodanovich <jvodan@telkom.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 08/28/2002 14:30:28
The differences I can see, from your set up and mine are:
The Kernel I downloaded is MERIDOC 7
The date of the binaries.
On boot up I get  wsconscfg: WSMUX_ADD_DEVICE:Device not configured	This is
after screen 4 is configured and doesn't show in dmesg
My Machine is a Singapore model Product ID F1816A AB4  and is about a year old.

I have checked there is no difference in etc.tar from 10-Aug to 19-Aug
aside from date stamps,
I am currently downloaded base.tgz from 10-Aug to see what files differ and
to try it.

I am downloading the cross compiler stuff, so I can compile an X server
with a few fprintf statements in the mouse routines to see if I can fathom
what's going on.

I actually use X with one xterm, easier to read than the console, I ran
x11perf, it bails on putImage. Compared to a PIII 500Mhz 128Meg portable
with neomagic video , the jornada is about a seventh of the speed. A 12th
on single pixel ops and about a 3rd on larger operations, seems about the
difference in machine/processor speed.

Thank you for your help and patience.

James

 Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com