Subject: Re: current jornada 720
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 02/27/2002 13:42:18
According to Todd Vierling:

>No, I mean that NetBSD needs a way to preserve the physical RAM pages used
>by the datastore so that after reboot, WinCE loads up as if nothing changed.

Ah - pick the luser who does NOT sync their mail/files/whatever
to/from a desktop machine.  My ipaq is a portable notepad, reminder
and holder of a flat output of my library database (in html form).  I
don't use the M$ desktop much at all so the activesync stuff being
borked by the wince "backup" escaped my attention.