Subject: Re: current jornada 720
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 02/26/2002 22:15:29
At Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:27:29 -0700,
Herb Peyerl wrote:

> I decided to upgrade my J720 to current.  I cvs update'd and built
> the JORNADA720 kernel minus a few ethernet devices and options that
> I didn't want... It doesn't want to boot with my old hpcboot settings.
>
> The kernel I had on there before was about July 17/2001.

Recently hpcarm kernel was broken and unable to boot.
I commited some fixes a few days ago and the kernel should boot unless
you turn off "serial console" option on hpcboot.

I'm not using the default kernel config and my hpcboot is more recent
version, but I don't feel these make any difference.

--
IWAMOTO Toshihiro