Subject: Re: current jornada 720
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Steve Clement <steve@aldigital.co.uk>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 02/26/2002 12:26:27
Herb Peyerl wrote:

> I decided to upgrade my J720 to current.  I cvs update'd and built
> the JORNADA720 kernel minus a few ethernet devices and options that
> I didn't want... It doesn't want to boot with my old hpcboot settings.
>
> The kernel I had on there before was about July 17/2001.
>
> Anyone know of any reasons why a -current kernel shouldn't work right
> now?  Or did I miss something?  I'm running my old  hpcboot from
> Jul/2001 with Japanese layout...
>
> Ideas?

well, it seems that not much is going on anymore on this list. Although
a linux port is being developped it isn't much more noisy than this list
but at least it seems to move a bit faster:
http://handhelds.org/~gberenfield/Jornada/index.html

chrs steve

--
Steve Clement                 Mobile: +44 7866365586
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (020) 8742 5995