Subject: Journada 720...
To: None <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp, port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Clement <steve@aldigital.co.uk>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/24/2001 15:15:24
Does this mean that the screen is actually working or not???
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcarm/2001/07/17/0003.html

Is the framebuffer code realiable, e.g: is there any big risc of screwing your screen?

I would be interested in finishing/starting to code for the screen, and I would have a few others interested...

Could you point me to the relevant bits in the source tree for the screen stuff, also while we're at it one could adjust the code to sort of
internationalize it...

If any other guys would be interested in giving me a hand please feel free to contact me, also if there is other screen code around let me know...

chrs steve

--
Steve Clement                 Mobile: +44 7866365586
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (020) 8742 5995