Subject: jornada dd image.
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/28/2001 17:00:34
I've had some private requests for this so I've gone and dd'd my CF card
from my jornada-720 and am making it available on an 'as-is' basis (ie:
no support) at:

	ftp://ftp.canuck.com/pub/hpeyerl/private/jornada.dd.gz

This dd's onto a 32MB CF card with a 2MB DOS partition and the rest NetBSD. It's
a stripped down NetBSD containing just enough to do what I want, namely use my
wireless CDPD modem, ssh to some hosts, etc.  root pw is blank.

oh. the kernel on there doesn't have the keyboard changes I committed to the
tree, unfortunately.  But there are some wsconsctl's in rc.local that take
care of the /? and ~ keys.  "~" is on <shift>-<tab>