Subject: Re: very cool.
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/20/2001 00:32:06
At Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:00:05 -0600,
Herb Peyerl wrote:

> IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>  wrote:
>  > 	$ wsconsctl -w "map+=keycode 120=slash question"
>  >
>  > and tell me how the keymap should be?
>
> that works correctly now.
>
> So shall I check this in:

> RCS file: /cvsroot/syssrc/sys/arch/hpcarm/dev/j720kbdmap.c,v

Yes, please commit it (including other keymap fixes).

>  > handhelds.org says there is a UDA1341 attached to SA1111's audio
>  > interface.  But audio driver has very low priority in my TODO list.
>
> I was cruising around handhelds.org but I didn't find much jornada specific
> info. just a lot of iPaq stuff and I didn't know how similar the two devices
> were wired...

It was in linux/kernel/drivers/sound/sa1111-uda1341.c.
ichiro is working on UDA1341 driver, so it shouldn't be too hard to do
jornada sound stuff. But I'm not sure how hard it will be if DMA is
involved.
Anyway, I welcome you working on jornada sound code. :-)

--
IWAMOTO Toshihiro