Subject: Re: very cool.
To: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/19/2001 22:35:15
IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>  wrote:
 > >  > 	$ wsconsctl -w "map+=keycode 120=slash question"
 > >  >
 > >  > and tell me how the keymap should be?
 > >
 > > that works correctly now.
 > >
 > > So shall I check this in:
 > >
 > Yes, please commit it (including other keymap fixes).

Ok. Checked in.  We also now have '\' and '|'.  We're missing
the following:
	[ ]
	{ }
	` ~

These are labelled in yellow, indicating the 'fn' key wants to be
pressed.

 > It was in linux/kernel/drivers/sound/sa1111-uda1341.c.
 > ichiro is working on UDA1341 driver, so it shouldn't be too hard to do
 > jornada sound stuff. But I'm not sure how hard it will be if DMA is
 > involved.

ah. cool. ok.

 > Anyway, I welcome you working on jornada sound code. :-)

No promises.  No one else should assume they don't need to work on
it because "Herb's on the job".  :-)

I've picked up my 128MB flash card so I'll get that installed
tomorrow and maybe put up an image for others to grab.  (I've
already had one private request).

I took my J720 to a meeting today with my CDPD wireless card and
it 'just worked'.  I'm so pleased.