Subject: Re: Status
To: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
From: Steve Clement <steve@aldigital.co.uk>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 03/29/2001 15:08:28
IWAMOTO Toshihiro wrote:

> At Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:54:38 -0500,
> Boris Kuschel wrote:
> > I saw in the instruction that it currently boots from flash memory. This
> > is so, i assume, because
> > there is no bootloader made yet?
>
> Did you take a look at http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcarm/howto-use.html ?
> hpcboot.exe is the bootloader.

I might be really stupid here but the page tells me:

hpcboot.exe
        bootloader runs on WindowsCE environment. It currently supports
WinCE2.11 and PocketPC(WinCE 3.xx) machines. It is available at
sys/arch/hpc/stand/binary/ARM/.

Now where is sys/arch/hpc/stand/binary/ARM
I skimmed through every CVS repo, and checked the FTP site, I am
probably just being blind...

chrs Steve

--
Steve                         Tel: +44 (020) 8742 5904
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (020) 8742 5995