Subject: Jornada 720
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Berenfield <gberenfield@berenfield.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 03/07/2001 09:49:37
Greetings,

I am very interested in the work being done on hpcarm/netbsd.  Is there a
way I can participate in testing the Jornada 720 port of this?

I have a linux box but don't think I can build it for the jornada under
linux (downloaded everything from cvs).

Also, the snapshot kernel is for the IPAQ.  I was able to load it, but of
course don't have a ramdisk image nor did it work everytime.

I loaded it using "CyaCE" as the hpcboot.exe program does not run for me
under WinCE 3.0 on the Jornada.. is this to be expected as it's a handheld
versus palm (I seen this before many times where wince apps only work for
palms..).

So I'm also very interested in a hpcboot.exe built for the handheld-wince
3.0.

All help greatly appreciated.

Greg