Subject: RE: Trying to boot on D350
To: Nick Hudson <skrll@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Wojciech_Ga=B3=B1zka?= <wojciech.galazka@polkomtel.com.pl>
List: port-hp700
Date: 07/10/2007 11:57:04

Haw could I help ?

> > BTW OpenBSD 4.1 fails to boot on this machine generating similar=20
> > messages
>=20
> I guess linux works.
>=20

Unfortumately Linux fails to boot too
Attempting to netboot Debian Eth results in

Command line for kernel: ' console=3DttyS0 TERM=3Dvt100 =
palo_kernel=3D0/linux32'
Selected kernel: /linux32 from partition 0
Selected ramdisk: /ramdisk from partition 0
pdc_iodc_bootin() died during seekread

I tried to boot the same Debian on B2000 to make sure both the image and =
dhcpd/tftp work correctly and in fact Linux was able to netboot on B2000 =
fine

Sounds D350 is a tough nut to crack ....

=20