Subject: Hardware compatibility - D330
To: None <port-hp700@NetBSD.org>
From: None <knowtree@aloha.com>
List: port-hp700
Date: 04/18/2005 22:48:54
This is my first post to this group, and my first about NetBSD, but I have
been running FreeBSD since the 2.x days. Not that I'm an elite hacker or
anything, but I know how to cvs and buildworld and all that.

When you reply to this message please include me directly, as I have not
subscribed yet. I will on the off chance that I get a favorable response.

I have been given an "old" (ca. 1999) HP 9000 D class server, model D330.
Does the hp700 port support this hardware?