Subject: Re: hp700 part of next release?
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/10/2003 10:11:11
On 2003.05.09 19:33 Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> There are a log of work for hp700 to catch up current MI changes,
> but I don't know if anyone is working to fix them.
Well, when I get that PowerStack II port done, I have free resources
for hp700 hacking and several hp700 machines (715/33, 715/100xc,
712/60, 720, E55, B132L) to work on. Unfortunately I am not a
tool-chain guru, so I can not fix the tool-chain problems.

No tool-chain => no hacking.

No, the i386 => hppa X-tool-chain is no solution. I have several
(Ultra)SPARC, Alpha, PowerPC, VAX, sgimips, ... machines that I can
use, but no PeeCee. My one and only i386 machine is an old 80386 MCA
box and I am not willing to bother with any PeeCee hardware. Every time
I touch a PeeCee, my hands are full of shitt.
--

tschüß,
           Jochen

Homepage: http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz