Subject: Visualize B2000 (PA-8500) status?
To: None <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <D.Carosone@e-Secure.com.au>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/05/2003 12:19:39
I'm scrounging around a customer site looking for spare machines to run various
things on.  One of the nicer-looking ones is a HP B2000 Visualize machine.

I find some hints that there may be partial support of this machine in the
source tree (looking at GENERIC and machdep.c).  What's the status of the port
for this machine?

I guess it's somewhere between "non-existent" and "marginal"?

Even if it's not ready to run things on, I can still access the machine to test
stuff, if that's of use?

--
Dan. (not subscribed to port-hp700, please cc: replies to me here)