Subject: Re: HP monitors.
To: Paul (NCC/CS) <port-hp700@netbsd.org>
From: Yves Bodack <bodack@stud.fh-heilbronn.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 02/05/2003 02:03:06
> monitor around the place. So my question is, what's the
> difference between an A2094A and a A2094B? Is this
> significant?
It seems only difference is B is sync on green only, while A has h/v sync
too.
So B was cheaper a cent or two ;)

> Further the K420 seems to use an interesting cable to hook
> to the graphics monitor. ie It's not a VGA high density plug.
Does it have a gfx board at all, because its optional? Well i haven't seen
one of those yet.
Does it have a number like AxxxxA on it?

> PS I'm hoping NetBSD will run on it. But if not I'll try
> Debian Linux.
Since there is no scsi support on netbsd yet, linux might be better choice.
But its not well supported there too. Try to ask in parisc-linux mailinglist
first.

greetings yves...