Subject: Re: hp 715 new snapshot
To: Matt Fredette <fredette@theory.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-hp700
Date: 03/04/2002 10:02:41
On 2002.03.04 01:57 Matt Fredette wrote:

> 2.  This snapshot has been tested on exactly one machine:
>     An HP 9000/715/50 with 48MB of RAM and a serial console.
>     I have no idea if any other machine type or configuration
>     will work.
Is the 715 the one and only configured machine, or is there support for
other machines compiled in, but not tested? I have a 715/33 and a 712/60
and wane get rid of HP/sUX...

Additionaly: Is there a TODO list? I am currently working on a RX01/02
device driver for NetBSD/VAX. When this is done, I hope to be able to
donate some time for the hp700 port.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen