Subject: Re: HP9000/L1000
To: Kevin <obsidian@panokratie.de>
From: None <daniel@uk.another.com>
List: port-hp700
Date: 06/28/2001 16:11:40
On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 11:11:05PM +0200, Kevin wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 daniel@uk.another.com wrote:
>
> > I don't know much about HP's processor range, but we have 3 HP9000/L1000
> > machines which we may be able to make available (serial console and network)
> > for a porting project.
> >
> > Is the L1000 processor similar to any processor there is already a port for?
> >
> > Would anyone be interested in a project like this?
>
> On a similar note I could put a HP9000/705 (the smallest 700) online for
> porting purposes. Would something like that help?
>
> Kevin

seems to be that HP is stingy with documentation, though.

Does anybody know if this lack of information applies to all product lines?
Apparently docs for the 800 series are hard to come by, but info for the 700
series is available. True?

Is the "L1000" part of the 700 or 800 ranges, or is it completely different?