Subject: Re: OT: Bootstrapping 4.3BSD-Reno from NetBSD?
To: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-hp700
Date: 05/26/2000 11:13:26
Michael Wolfson writes:
- At 3:29 PM -0500 5/24/00, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- :)	Well, Utah (according to the above web page) isn't
- :)making the HPBSD sources or distributions available any longer.
-
- Well, a friendly email (from one person) to Mike Hibler might help him dig
- the sources up as long as you have a valid license from SCO.

	I think I'm going to try this in the near future..  I do
have a valid source license from SCO (already got my CSRG CD's!)
so there is starting point.. Of course, the bits may be totally
lost by now.. (or the email might bounce, or.. :-)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
    "But there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft."