Subject: Re: HPPA Port Interest.....
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-hp700
Date: 01/11/2000 10:14:11
Herb Peyerl writes:
- I also have hp710's I can plug into the build lab for comparison or
- purposes of working on the port for anyone interested.

	While I'm certainly not at the point of being able to
make use of them, having them available in the future would be
wonderful.

	Hmm..  Part of me is considering suggesting a swap of
hardware, given I've currently got two 720's, and you've got two
710's..  Nahhh..

	On a more serious note, setting them up with serial
consoles, and on a network with a machine that can run rbootd will
be very useful when the time comes.. (if you need guidance on
setting them up with a serial console, let me know..)

	Thanks,
		Eric

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
    One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who only