Subject: Re: HPPA Port Interest.....
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: port-hp700
Date: 01/09/2000 18:57:18
On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 04:04:19PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	Excellent stuff - as soon as it has info I'll link to it from
> 	www.netbsd.org (unless you want me to hold off?

I put some words and links on the WWW-page now and copied some
documentation from the OpenBSD HPPA effort. Feel free to link
to the page now. The CVS source Rep now contains a -current (as of
today) copy of the basesrc/syssrc/gnusrc NetBSD source tree, so
that we can make an hppa tag/branch to it. Feel free to send me
stuff for the WWW-site or ask me for CVS-access...

Feico.