Subject: Giving away some HP9000 425t ++ . Live in Stavanger, Norway
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Lazaro D.Salem <lazaro@online.no>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/22/2006 15:58:58
Now it is my turn. I have not had time to tinker with these machines for several
years now, and I wish to give away several HP9000s, mostly 425t and one 340?.

Caveat: I live in Stavanger, Norway.
-----
Specs: From what I remember these are the specs (I'll confirm if somebody shows
interest

The HP9000/425t are 33 MHz 68040 and have all the A1416A framebuffer.
I think I have 3 "ready to use" boxes w/16 MB RAM each plus the rest (2-3-4?) ar
for "spare parts" use.
When it comes to hard disks:
1  1000MB SCSI-2 Micropolis (with NetBSD 1.x installed I would like to erase
before giving it away)
2  512 MB SCSI-2 Quantum LPS512

I have several mice, keyboards and a two or three 21" fixed frequency monitors
with corresponding cabling and a quite complete collection of HP 9000 original
manuals somewhere in the attic.

Lazaro