Subject: Identify HP362 and HP382
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/21/2006 22:35:00
I've committed some code to identify 9000/362 and 9000/382 models,
which was taken from OpenBSD/hp300.

If you are using these machines, you have to add "options HP362"
or "options HP382" in your kernel config file otherwise you will
get "unknown machineid %d" panic on early boot.

This code has been tested on my HP382, but not tested on HP362.
There is some hacked code (trying badaddr() against the frodo chip)
to detects HP360 or HP362, so any reports on these machines are
appreciated.

If you find any problem, please report it here or via send-pr(1).
---
Izumi Tsutsui