Subject: [Fwd: Re: RAMdisk installation -> boot overlaps partition]
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.org>
From: doomwarrior <doomwarriorx@gmail.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/25/2006 14:26:23
> Hmm. Was fstype of partition c unused by default on sysinst menu?
> Did your disk have existing label before install?

yes and i can't change it. Because it isn't selectable. If you move with
the cursor up and down you can't mark partition c
> IIRC, sysinst marks partition c as BOOT and it put some space
> before partition a so it should work, but I'm not sure what
> happens if there is existent disklabel...

Hm I can't say if this disk had a NetBSD label before, but I think
because it is my old HP715/50 disk, there was Linux or HP-UX installed.
I tried CURRENT from 2006-06-08 and it worked for me.

Best Regards
Stephan