Subject: Re: HP 400t isn't booting since 1.5.3
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Doom Warrior <doomwarriorx@gmail.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/26/2006 07:45:57
> Hmm, then it's a new problem we haven't seen.
> My hp425t with 1280x1024 topcat works fine, but
> there is few report on any 68030 (especially with L2cache)
> based hp300 machines.
>
> Could you try serial console (so that we could get some more info),
> or 2.0-release kernel?

i will give it a try on Sunday, I'm currently not at home. If a normal
DB9<->DB25 cable is working, I could use a serial console connection.

>Are you sure you are actually using the updated SYS_UBOOT

yes the SYS_UBOOT was from 20060520. It was easy to recognise because
the screen wasn't messed up and i using a rbootd + dhcp + nfs from a
SparcStation2 with NetBSD 3.0

Best Regards
Stephan