Subject: Re: Xserver for NetBSD-3.x on Series 400 machines?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@rvs.uni-bielefeld.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/17/2006 23:43:52
On 16.05.06, 23:07:02, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> bsieker@rvs.uni-bielefeld.de wrote:
>
> > What exactly is the state of affairs? How much work is it? What is
> > there?
>
> The right way to go for us is to integrate wscons support
> from OpenBSD/hp300, rather than maintaining old ITE or
> HP-UX compat stuff.

OpenBSD/hp300 has wesons? Nice.

> >  what is missing?
>
> Time, interests, motivation, or man power?
> (sorry, it's still on my todo list but lower priority...)

Understandably. Well, thanks for the reply, I still like to maintain
this machine and show that it can run a modern operating system at
reasonable speeds (depending on the task). And show it on shows
and fairs, maybe Vintage Computing Festival next year.  The machine
turns 15 this year.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD: You can't handle it.