Subject: Re: Binary packages for NetBSD/m68k 3.0 w/ pkgsrc-2006Q1
To: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
From: David Aiau <r2yum4u@es.co.nz>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/10/2006 18:53:59
Hello Greg

On  9/05/2006, you wrote:

> Hi

> After pushing a few of my m68k boxes[*] to build pkgsrc-2006Q1 for the
> past 40+ days, I'm happy to announce that I've finished uploading
> 1000+ packages to:

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-2006Q1/NetBSD-3.0/m68k

> There is about 900MB of binary package goodness for m68k boxen,
> including fun things like KDE 3.5.1, gnumeric, and ImageMagick :)

> And no, I havn't tested any of these... the only thing tested during
> this build was my patience for m68k boxes :)

> Enjoy!

well I'm glad someone stills cares! :D

nice work

small obvious clearification... if I install the m68k version of 3.0 on
one of my Amigas and install any of these packages you have created they
will function correctly, yes? :)

Regards

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~