Subject: Stack of HP9000/300 & 400 series of computers in seattle. U-haul.
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Begley <mike@seattlefordean.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/03/2003 19:01:29
I have a number of HP9000/300 & 400 series computers available on a
U-haul basis in seattle.  I don't have an exact count of my stash, but
it's somewhere on the order of:

10-15 HP 9000/425 (varying amount of memory, probably 16-64 megs)
    2 HP 9000/433 (one with 128 megs, the other with 64)
   ~3 HP 9000/340 assorted models
    1 HP 9000/360

or thereabouts.

All or most of these machines are in working order.  At least one of the
340s has an external SCSI interface.

Take them away.  Maybe offer something neat in exchange, if you so
choose.  I'm going to want the space soon, but I don't want to discard
them; I'd rather see them return to use.

Email if you are interested.

-mike