Subject: hp300 switched to MI SCSI (Re: Updated 98265A and MI SCSI driver)
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/02/2003 01:17:23
In article <030727170107.M0105021@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
I wrote:

> This patch contains the following changes:
> - bus_space(9) changes to add hooks to override access functions
> - MI mb89352 SCSI diff and MD spc_dio frontend with DMA support

I've committed bus_space(9) changes and MI SCSI support for hp300.
To build a new kernel, you have to update kernel config files
like conf/GENERIC:
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/hp300/conf/GENERIC.diff?r1=1.93&r2=1.94
and to use newer MI SCSI devices (cd and ch etc.), you also have to
create device nodes with src/etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV rev 1.57.
(but no need to regenerate sd and st device nodes)

If you have any problem, please report via send-pr(1).

> - MD com_dio frontend for DCA serial with MI com(4)

This part has not committed yet.
I'll also write an attachment for ACPI serial with MI com(4)
and I'd like to commit both MI com(4) support at the same time,
but I don't have hardware to test acpi.
If you are interested in helping out, please email me.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp