Subject: Re: Updated 98265A and MI SCSI driver
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/27/2003 17:01:07
In article <030718005929.M0110862@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
I wrote:

> In article <7D577D6C-AB55-11D7-B4C3-000A957650EC@wasabisystems.com>
> thorpej@wasabisystems.com wrote:
>
> > Also keep in mind that if that is fixed, then we can use the MI "com"
> > driver on the hp300 instead of "dca" and "apci", as well.
>
> Now dca can be attached as com0 on my 382 (even with serial console).

I've updated patch of MI SCSI for 98625 and MI com for DCA serial:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/hp300-MI-SCSI-com-20030726.diff

This patch contains the following changes:
- bus_space(9) changes to add hooks to override access functions
- MI mb89352 SCSI diff and MD spc_dio frontend with DMA support
- MD com_dio frontend for DCA serial with MI com(4)

If there is no objection, I'll commit these changes in order
the next weekend.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsuI@ceres.dti.ne.jp