Subject: Free hardware
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Knight <bob@bobknight.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/08/2002 14:25:57
Hi - I am cleaning out my collection of old, obsolete hardware and I
have the following to go to a good home:
    . 9000/400t with some memory (not a lot, if any), tomcat graphics
controller,
    HP-IB and ethernet. When last powered on, it worked. Will need
    HPIL mouse, keyboard, memory and disks.
    . 98789A 1280x1024 fixed freq monitor for 400t. Cracked plastic
bezel,
    but worked well when last powered on. SCSI cable and terminator
included.
    . 9145 tape drive. Worked when last powered on. Have a bunch of
tapes also.
   . expansion chassis (C600?)  with 660 mb SCSI hard disk and DAT tape.
Have
    the cable, too.
      I believe that the tape drive doesn't work, but the disk works.
Unit has
      bad fan, IIRC.

It's possible I'll have another 98789A and a 98754A to give away, but
that decision has not yet been made. See last paragraph for how it may
be decided :).

I don't want to bear the cost of all of the freight/packing, so would
like interested parties to propose something. What I am willing to pay
goes up if the use of the equipment benefits the NetBSD community in a
direct way. The equipment is in Santa Fe, NM if there's anyone close by
that would want it.

With a move pending from this office, it's likely that I will face
considerable spouse pressure to simply discard these items. I'd prefer
not to do that.

Thanks,
Bob
    .