Subject: new INSTALL notes
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/01/2002 17:41:19
Howdy,

I'm mostly done with a major overhaul to the hp300 INSTALL notes.  I still
need to put a little effort into the upgrading section.

Take a look and send me your comments/corrections/etc.  I'd particularly
appreciate if a few of you could actually try to follow the directions -- I
don't have console access to a hp300 anymore to test this stuff out.

The one thing I'm not too sure about is the format of the distribution
files on a tape for the miniroot to be able to load them (i.e. tar the tgz
files or each is a separate file on the tape).

http://www.blobulent.com/~mw/INSTALL.hp300.html.gz

Thanks,
  -- MW