Subject: Re: Problems with -current on 425e
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/18/2002 01:10:06
On Thu, Apr 18 2002 at 09:09:22 +1200, Gregory McGarry wrote:
> Thilo Manske wrote:
>
> > Console output is working fine now, but it seems to ignore characters sent
> > to it. Even if I press RESET on the HIL keyboard and the kernel enters the
> > debugger.
>
> Try the following patch:
Great, that made it working. Thanks!

My only complaint is now this little warning message:

WARNING: bad date in battery clockresettodr: cannot set time in time-of-day clock
 -- CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!

I replaced the battery, but I still don`t get rid of this. Somehow resettodr fails
to set the hardware clock. Realtime clock is detected as this:

rtc0 at intio0 addr 0x420000

It's not that important to me, since I run timed, but it looks a little bit
odd.

--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.