Subject: Re: HP Apollo 425e
To: NetBSD/hp300 <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/02/2002 18:44:49
Linc Fessenden skrev:

>On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, David T Syrnyk wrote:

>> I do not know if you can help me but I have a HP Apollo 425e in its
>> original box that I want to get to someone who may have use for it. I
>> have searched and searched for an avenue to accomplish this but have had
>> no success. I am about ready to give up and throw the computer away. Do
>> you have any suggestions? Again, if you cannot help me that's okay as
>> this is a last ditch effort anyway.

>Is it supported in NetBSD?

It says so on http://www.fi.netbsd.org/Ports/hp300/. ;-)
Mind you, the built-in framebuffer doesn't seem to be supported. Doesn't this
suddenly sound like a project? =)

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Linux has got enough media attention for people to have heard of it. When you
say to someone you're using Linux, they'll ask you what versions of Windows it
runs on.  --Joona Palaste