Subject: HELP!
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/27/2001 14:50:58
Ok, I finally dug out my hp300 and found it to be a 380 (or 385).  Anyhow
I followed the netbsd install text and got it to boot to the sys_inst util
(rbooting from another netbsd box).  The rest gets a little vague for
me..  Do I have to install the miniroot from NFS to the hdd, or can I boot
the miniroot from NFS?  Can someone break down what I need to do next from
the sys_inst> prompt on?  I would *really* like to get this thing running
and doing something more productive than being a really cool
bookend.  Thanks!

-Linc Fessenden