Subject: Re: 98658 SCSI adaptor and MI SCSI
To: None <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/17/2001 21:11:05
In article <20011016142942.N19512@dr-evil.shagadelic.org>
thorpej@wasabisystems.com wrote:

> I have the manual for the SPC chip that is used on the HP SCSI
> controller ... but I don't have the manual for the DIO glue that
> is attached to that chip -- give me a day or so, and I'll see what
> info I can dig up.

Sure, and I've put the diff to:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/hp300-MI-SCSI.diff

There is another problem to use MI mb89352 driver on hp300.
As defined in hp300/dev/scsireg.h, all registers of the chip
is at odd address, but current hp300 bus_space(9) does not
support access to such sparse address space.

In my diff, mb89352reg.h was copied into hp300/dev and
modified locally. (Yes, it's ugly way..)
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp