Subject: Re: Anyone running ELF?
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/14/2001 10:06:54
Gregory McGarry wrote:

> In addition to the (previous) alignment problems in the rd driver,
> it seems apci has the same problem.  apciregs is not packed.

I'm running ELF (as the person who did the changeover).  I've only
got a 433s, which has SCSI and not rd.  To be honest, I'm not really
a hp300-aware person - I'm not sure what apci is.

> Given these problems with the switch to ELF, I infer that
> nobody is running the ELF snapshot or tracking -current.

I'm not tracking -current on a day-to-day basis, but I have rebuilt
the world a number of times since the ELF transition.

Simon.
NetBSD CDs, Support and Service:    http://www.wasabisystems.com/