Subject: Re: HPIB tape drives
To: Chris Collet <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@beosppc.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/27/2001 14:40:52
Hi
 I used my 9144 9 track tape drive a long time ago. It was recognized by
netbsd 1.3.3 (at the time) and as far as I remember, I was able to tar onto
and off of the special 9 track tapes. This was on my 425 using the slow HPIB
port.
 I didn't have to do anything special, it was probed automatically, and the
device was already there.

Chris