Subject: German Keyboard Layout?
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Jung <syvox@chello.at>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/08/2001 19:12:19
Hi!

I'm having troubles with my keyboard.
It seems to be an HIL keyboard (keyboard and aouse are plugged into the
same plug (The mouse is connected to the keyboard)), and it has a german
layout.

Now everytime, I want to change a directory, or do another stupid easy
thing, I have to rethink were the keys are!
Also my function keys are not working, this also sucks sometimes:-)

Thanks for some advice, how I can change the keyboard layout, because I
have only found a short "How-to" for the italian layout, which I didn't
understand (the How to not the layout:-)

Thanks in advence..

Robert