Subject: Re: did the list server die
To: None <jarkko@mail.er-grp.com>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/01/2001 23:58:10
At 9:52 AM +0300 5/2/01, jarkko@mail.er-grp.com wrote:

:)It just means that NetBSD/hp300 is "ready" and completely ported and that
:)there are no devices left that are not supported :)
:)
:)Seriously though, I guess the amount of hp300ers is dwindling.

Idunno about that.  I'd guess that people are more enamored of these young
whippersnapper machines with their hundreds of MHz and gigabytes of disk
space than a trusty old hp300.  Bah.

No one other than fanatics (read amiga ;) wants to develop on a 25 MHz
68030, much less an 8 MHz 68010.

:)Maybe in 20 years I'll have that hp500-port ready.

You never know -- someone's porting NetBSD to sun2.

  -- MW