Subject: Kernel for a HP425e
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Andre Schulze <as8@Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/18/2000 10:01:54
Hi,

my mysql database crashes in situations when there are multiple connections.
I compiled it both from the NetBSD ports collection and from offical
sources. Both binaries share this problem so i think there must be
something wrong with the kernel.
I use a 1.4.1 kernel on a 1.4.2 distribution. The original kernel didn't
work.
Has somebody who owns one of those nasty boxes (i mean the half - supported
hp425e) compiled a custom kernel for 1.4.2?
Unfortunately i can't test kernels on my box since i have no physical
access to it - when the new kernel doesn't boot i am in big trouble.
So i would like to ask for a kernel or config file that is known to work
on this type of machine on this particular release.

Greetings,
	Andre