Subject: 425e success
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Read <obsidian@gmx.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/04/2000 16:14:26
Hi to all,

I've got my 425e booted up and away! I just set up everything beforehand
as Andre Schulz suggested (thanks andre), and the thing went right up.

One funny thing tho - if I attach a SCSI drive to it, it complains about
SCSI register test failed and won't boot, even over the net. Maybe my
cable's just broken...

BTW, what kind of RAM do these things swallow? It looks like double sided
PS/2, I tried some old single-sided I have lying around and it wouldn't
boot using these. Any hints?

So, if someone wants to try out code which gets the FB running I'd be more
than glad to test it :-)