Subject: Re: serial console on a 425e
To: 'port-hp300@netbsd.org' <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Hufnagel <PHufnagel@outpost.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/14/2000 08:25:49
> Someone out there with a PROM burner might offer to let someone with a
425e
> ship them the PROM for reading.  I'd offer, but I don't have a PROM burner
> or a 425e.

As it so happens, I have a 425e that I picked up cheap somewhere and haven't
really done much with yet...
*And*, I also happen to have a prom burner that I could probably read the
prom with (have to check to see
if its a supported type... but it probably is).  Give me a few days and
maybe I can dig it out and read the prom.
I'll gladly gzip it up (save space) and email the file to whoever wants to
work on it.

In fact, I also have the IDA Pro disassembler (was using it for my Apollo
work) which does a great job of
producing code that is reassembleable under GAS... so I could ship off a
copy of the pre-disassembled
source for anyone who wants to spend some time on it.

Pete