Subject: Re: HP X11R5 server and NetBSD 1.4.1
To: Steve Peurifoy <swp@alumni.rice.edu>
From: Lazaro D. Salem <lazaro@online.no>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/01/1999 22:54:12
Since a snapshot (or 1.4.2) might be around the corner,
please have also a look at the upgrade in miniroot.

There were some glitches in upgrading from 1.3.3. to 1.4.1
as posted by Rainer Buehl on Oct. 10th. Leaving aside the
X related thing, I also experienced the other problems he
reported. I can just recall now problems setting the timezone
but there where other problems too.
I just had to deal with those problems by escaping to sh and
fixing it.
If my memory serves it was related to the links being referred/created
at the wrong dir. Hope this helps,
Cheers,

Lazaro