Subject: Re: What happened to the installation files?
To: Reiner Buehl <Reiner_Buehl@hp.com>
From: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/18/1999 13:05:55
"Reiner Buehl" writes:

> today I tried to get the 1.4.1 installation files but the directory
> /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.1/hp300/installation seems to be empty on all
> mirrors! Since this directory should include SYS_INST and miniroot
> I need the files from there to upgrade my system. What happened to
> these files?

Good question! I could have sworn I built those when I did the 1.4.1
build, and I could have sworn that I uploaded them, but it certainly
looks like I didn't.  Sorry about that :(

The 1.4 installation files should work, but I'll try to get a new miniroot
and friends uploaded soon (basically in however long it takes me to build the
miniroot from sources.)

Later...

Greg Oster