Subject: Re: HP 425t's ISA slot.
To: Brent Hetherwick <hetherwi@math.wisc.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/06/1999 09:53:20
	I don't believe anyone has written code to support the ISA
	bus on the 425t. Of course, once they do, all of the MI ISA
	drivers should Just Work (unless there are bizarre DMA issues :)

	I'm not even sure if documentation is available - can anyone
	confirm/deny that?

		David/absolute

             -=-  "Promise carved in stone, deeper than the sea"  -=-