Subject: SYS_INST problems on a 425t
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Rick Copeland <rcopeland@corp.jps.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/29/1999 08:59:32
I am trying to load the miniroot on an Apollo 425t.  The boot server I am
using is a Sun 3/80 running Netbsd 1.3.  The Apollo comes up into HPUX mode
and gives the boot option of "SYS_INST" as 1Z.  When I type 1Z in and hit
enter the Apollo's screen goes blank and stays that way indefinatly.  I
noticed that in the install instructions it says to un-gzip the SYS_INST
file however in the 1.4 distribution this file does not apear to be gziped.
The SYS_INST file has been put in the /usr/mdec/rbootd directory on the boot
server.

Any ideas why there is no responce from the system?

TIA,

Rick C.