Subject: None
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Whiten <mwhiten@microlegend.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/30/1999 13:24:36
Does anyone have a working cross-compiler (host=i386,target=hp300-netbsd)?
I tried in vain to build an egcs cross-compiler last winter (before the release
of 1.4) but wasn't completely successful.

If 1.4 uses egcs now, does that mean there is more support for hp300 targets
in the egcs autoconf?  Can anyone give me any pointers (or a working compiler
;-)?

Michael Whiten                                 Tel: 613.237.4344 x/227
Software Engineer,                             Fax: 613.237.4456
SS7/IP Network Products
MICROLEGEND TELECOM SYSTEMS, INC.           http://www.microlegend.com
               Real programmers use: cat > a.out