Subject: free HP gear
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: David Carrel <carrel@netbsd.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/21/1999 22:30:08
OK, I'm doing spring cleaning.  I have a few items to give away.

1 HP380 (33 MHz 040), 64 Meg of ram
1 HP340 (16 MHz 030), 16 meg
2 19" trinitron HP monitors (sync on green)
1 19" trinitron HP monitors (sync on green) BROKEN
1 16" trinitron HP monitors (sync on green)
1 300 Meg HP SCSI disk,
several HP300 series keyboards and mice, HIL sound beepers, HIL serial
	number doohickies and HIL cables.
1 SCSI 256 MEG tape drive (It's the 1/4" tape, I forget what it's called.)

Except as specified, everything works.

Here's the deal, it's not worth my time to ship this.  It's free to a good
home, if you will pick it up.  You can either get it at my home in San
Francisco, or my work in Sunnyvale.  Priority goes to anyone that will take
all of it.

Dave
carrel@NetBSD.org